Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just me and Daddy Today

First we start off the day dreaming of flying. I slept 10 straight hours by the way! I rock!!!


Then dad takes me in the bathroom, looks in the mirror and says "one day son, you will be as handsome as me." At which point I grin ear to ear thinking, 'dad, I'm already way more handsomer than you!' I didn't tell him that though . . .

Then off to work. Dad stayed home because he was sick today. However he had to get some work done so I told him I would stay right by his side and help. Ummmmm I wasn't much help though, but I was cute!

I'm such a big, happy helper!


. . . . . . and then I fell asleep. Daddy's work is boring!


All in all, I had a great day with Dad. He fed me yummy bottles, he changed my wet diapers, he danced with me and I got to listen to my favorite music station all day long. Channel 928 baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the baby in the boppy on the desk! What a good daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! Made me laugh. DJ's smile is heart melting.

    ReplyDelete