Monday, August 2, 2010

First Hair Cut

I have been thinking about getting DJ's hair cut for awhile now, but just think it is so cute long. Well, for the past month I have dreaded combing it because he gets tangles and he cries when he gets his hair combed. So I figured it is time, boys shouldn't have to worry about "snarrlies" in their hair.

Before (way cute I know)

After (still stinkin' cute!!!)

Grandma Sue came along to document the experience. Thanks Mom!
I went in not knowing how we should have his hair cut, so I asked the stylist what would work best.


We had a great stylist doing his hair so it was a great experience. I didn't worry at all about what it would look like because she does such a great job!
All DJ cared about was getting that hair cape into his mouth.

He did such a great job, no tears at all!He had a lot of hair!!!
What a cutie pie!
Getting his hair wet again, it dries fast.
Checking himself out in the mirror.
Still cutting

When the trimmer came out he was very intrigued and wanted to see it not just have it buzz around him.
The finished product. Man, I just can't stand how adorable he is! And yes, I did keep some of his hair.

2 comments:

  1. I love it - the haircut makes him look like such a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how grown up they look with there haircut!! He is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete