Monday, April 25, 2011

Cruise Day 2

This is our lovely hotel that we stayed in. It was a little shady, but we survived the night and were able to start our journey to the cruise ship.
Here we are in the car starting out on day 2.
My aunt and uncle live in California so we decided to visit them before going to the ship. It was a really good visit, and I enjoyed seeing them again!
Jason and I waiting in line in-front of the cruise ship.
All of us waiting in line to get on the ship. I couldn't believe how long it took for us to actually get on the ship. We stood in so many long lines!

Kurt, Shaileen Kailee, Carson, Marah, and Maddie with the huge line we waited in behind them.
Jason and I finally through all of the lines and getting on the boat.
I have always heard the food is amazing on cruise ships. So I decided to take a picture of all the meals we ate in the dinning room. Every meal had a starter, a main course, and a dessert. This is a fruit plate. All of the food was presented so elegantly.
My fruit starter, a fruit plate.
Jason and I both had steak the first night on the ship. It was super good!
Here is the dessert I had almost every single night. It was amazing!!! Melting chocolate cake with a bowl of vanilla on the side.
They brought out a cake for Kurt and Shaileen's 2nd anniversary. They sang a song and made them kiss through the entire thing.
We went to gameshow mania later that night. Janica and Kurt both went up in the same round. Sad thing is, neither of them won.
Shaileen went up during the second round and she was the winner out of the three competitors.
Here is the towel animal that was on our bed. Yes, it does only have one eye because Jason knocked it over before we took a picture of it and then we couldn't find the eye again.


No comments:

Post a Comment