Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mr. Dawson Jay

I have finally finished everyday of the cruise, so now what you have really been waiting for - Mr. Dawson Jay!
DJ loves reading books!  This one is a lift the flap book and he is finding the peeyews (toes)
I am teaching him early to raise his hand before he talks.  Ha Ha.  Actually whenever he raises his hand we have to say, "Go Utes!"
 We bought some Hostess cupcakes the other day and he LoVeS them!
 Yummy!
 Shove it all in at once!
 DJ is an outside fanatic!  Here he is enjoying the flowers.
 My boys!
 We went to the store and found this hat.  He looks so adorable in it, but also he enjoys taking it off.
 Say Cheese!
 What up?
 His GQ look
 Our cat Buzz had kittens a couple of weeks ago and DJ can't get enough of them.
 Sometimes he is gentle with them. . .
 but not usually!
 The kittens are learning fast to run away when DJ is coming.
I am so grateful everyday for my little boy and that I get to be his Mommy!  What an amazing gift we have been given to raise one of Heavenly Father's precious sons!  I thank Brie and Spencer everyday for their unselfish gift!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. What a cute boy. We almost bought Tanner a hat just like that this weekend. We should have!

    ReplyDelete