Thursday, June 23, 2011

One of DJ's favorite things!

I love going on walks!  Jason and I have been going on walks most nights.  It is a good way to get out and get some fresh air, exercise, and spend some time together.  I have decided to take DJ on some walks during the day.  Over the past 2 days we have walked 14.6 miles.  
Here is DJ ready to start out on our walk.  We were walking to the store and back.
 
On the way to the store we past one of DJ's favorite things! Can you see them in the distance?  It was super cute because when he spotted the horse he sat up straight, pointed, and said, "horsey".
 He could spend all day with horse if I let him!
He was loving seeing them and how close up they came to us.

 There was a little pony there too.
 When we were about to leave DJ pulled out his cup and tried to give it to the horse.  What a caring boy!
I love to make him happy and see him smile~

No comments:

Post a Comment