Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

DJ was the cutest little biker for Halloween this year!  We prepped him on how to Trick-or-Treat, since last year he was too young to really know what was going on.  I have to admit he was a natural!

Daddy took me around to his work and Mommy's work today.
 After we got home from work we went to my aunt and uncle's house.  They throw a big party every year for Halloween.  It is so fun getting together with the cousins on the holidays.
 The Bailey biker family!
 Mommy and DJ
  I loved running up to everyone's door.  Sometimes I would get confused I ran up to a couple of garages and knocked on them instead, but Mommy and Daddy reminded me that I needed to go to the front doors.
 All of the neat Jack-O-Lanterns were fun to see.  I got sidetracked a couple of times looking at those instead of knocking on the doors.
I am not sure why, but tonight when you knock on someones door and say trick-or-treat they will give you candy, crazy huh?  I love Halloween!
Everyone loved my costume so much that I got extra candy.
I got a little too excited and fell.
I got a lot of candy.
Sometimes I had to hold Mommy's hand...
but I liked it when Mommy and Daddy would let me run from house to house!
Who would have thought you could just go knock on a door and they would give you candy?  Tonight was a great night!
We love Halloween!






5 comments:

  1. Great job on the costumes. DJ is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! You guy's all looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyri really likes reading your blog and says the costumes are so cute. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! LOVE it! You guys all look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Why do you have leather chaps?
    2. Where did you get the baby sized ones?

    ReplyDelete