Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Surprise"

Yesterday Jason surprised me by taking the night off work and setting up to have the boys stay over at their cousins over night. I was so surprised!!!  He told me that we were going to dinner and a movie, which we had talked about not too long ago.  Soon after we left I had a suspicion that we weren't going to the movies at all, not sure why I thought that.  We dropped the boys off and set off to dinner.  The place he planned to eat was out of business so we went somewhere close by.  The wait was 30 minutes at least and Jason still wanted to eat there.  So my suspicions of what we were really doing was being proved right, we were in the right location and Jason doesn't like to wait to eat when it is crowded.  I didn't let him know that I was on to him awhile ago.  When we pulled into the Maverick Center parking I knew I was right.  He had tickets to the Brad Paisley concert!  We had a blast!
Brad Paisley
 He can play the guitar like nobody's business!
 Almost all of his guitars had some sort of paisley on them.
 He gave away his hat and a guitar, unfortunately not to us!
 Us goofing around
 At the concert.
 We had really good seats and loved singing along to all of the songs.  He puts on a really good show!
Thanks hunny  for the 'surprise' even though I had to figured out!  I guess I am just way smarter than he thought!

1 comment: