Friday, October 16, 2009

WOW!

So I was getting home from work today and there was a Kirby salesman on my door step. As I approached him he started giving me his pitch about the presentation and so forth. I informed him that my wife was going to be home soon and that as soon as she arrives we needed to take off for dinner. We then started to talk about other things, turns out I know his wife from when she used to work where I work. Anyways, back to the moral of the story, He then asked me "so when is your wife due?" I then replied, actually we are adopting but the baby is due next month. He was a little taken back by my answer and said, "no, when she is due home." Kind of funny I guess, at least Kim and I thought so. I am just too excited about little DJ to arrive that I felt I needed to tell the vacuum salesman all about it.

So we went to dinner with Spencer and Brie (two amazing people) tonight. We went to Famous Daves and it was simply delicious! We found out that DJ is going to be arriving on the 13th of November. So we came right home and changed the date on the counter. We are so excited, now we have less than a month. They also gave us some ultrasound pictures.

Ultrasound September 17th


Ultrasound October 15th

No comments:

Post a Comment