Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

The Easter Bunny came to our house!
Here I am with my very first easter basket. I got a cute outfit, bubbles, a book, and a ball. Wow, I like easter!


Here I am with my new book. It has lots of pictures and colors. I really like looking at it.




I am playing with my new ball. It has another ball inside it that makes sound. I really hope the dogs don't get it because they like balls too.

Here I am in my new outfit playing!

"I love to hop!"


Wow, what a busy morning! I got tired and fell asleep after my bath this morning.

Don't worry, when I got upI played with other toys.

"What is this thing?"



I am learning new things everday!


"Yum, this tastes good!"


1 comment:

  1. Maybe I mentioned this before, but I just wish I could reach through the computer and kiss those adorable squishy little cheeks on DJ. What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete