Monday, May 17, 2010

Ensign Peak and other fun pictures

Everyone comments on how much hair DJ has so I thought that we would start out with some hair pictures. He is going to love us for taking these!


NO, I didn't stick my finger in a socket!
It doesn't matter what my hair looks like, I am cute!
Read my shirt, Totally Handsome!
In St. George, flying high!
My new ride, it is a workout for me and Dad.
I like looking where we are headed.
Wow, this is fun. So much to see.
Watch out for that rock Dad!
At the top with Daddy
Me and Mommy at the top!
Sitting with my Papa.
We made it!
I love hiking.
Pretty flowers, I even picked some to give to mom.

I am so cute in hats.

I am starting to get my teeth, so some days I don't feel well.
I had a fever so I got in a bath. It sure felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment