Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Party

We had a family Christmas party on December 3rd. We met up at my aunt's house to eat dinner and see Santa. My aunt set it up as Christmas around the world, so everyone was to bring a main dish and dessert from a different country around the world. It was fun to eat a variety of foods instead of the traditional Christmas food. It was also fun to see all my cousins, it has been awhile!
Here is DJ and Santa
Marah with SantaKailee sitting with Santa
Miss Madison with Santa
Brayden
DJ with the Jolly Man


Jason and Santa (He had to wear his Brazil shirt because that is the country we brought food from)
Grandpa Earl and Santa - They look like old friends, huh?
Grandpa Earl and Santa
Bret
Grandpa Evan
Kurt
Shaileen
Janica
Grandma Sue
Grandma Alice
Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids
Kurt and Shai
I LOVE this picture! My grandma and grandpa with Ol' Saint Nick~
I love this season!

1 comment: