Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's about time

Here are some pictures from the Christmas season. Not in any particular order.

DJ found a small shovel at our aunt's house during a Christmas party. It was just his size, he loved carrying it everywhere.DJ drinking from his sippy cup.
Mommy and Dawson Jay
DJ got a piano for Christmas.
He enjoys it, we have a Beethoven in the making I think.
I LOVE this picture.
DJ is actually hitting Jason's face, but I love how both of their faces are all squished up!
DJ and Daddy. DJ has a bow from a Christmas present on his head.
No, we usually don't put a bow in his hair, but he makes a pretty cute little girl!
Christmas day with Great Grandma and Grandpa
Jason and Kimberly on Christmas day. Jason wasn't feeling so red hot.
DJ and Mommy on Christmas Day
DJ at a Christmas party
Opening his Christmas present. He got a toy boat for the bath.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to run my fingers through his curly hair, I love it! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas and got to see so many faily members, we miss you!

    ReplyDelete