Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am just going to say sorry up front because this is another post without DJ in it. During Valentine week last year Jason decided to try Atkins. So I knew that I wanted to lose some weight too, so without really giving it much prior thought I told him that I would do the same thing. Now a year has past and I just want to say THANK YOU to my wonderful husband for helping get healthier! I feel so much better about myself and feel like I can do more things again. So here are the results: I lost a little over 30 pounds in a year and am bound and determined not to go back to where I was last year. I am embarrassed by the first pictures but that is really where I was and it helps me see how far I have come.
These first two are from a hike in St. George in 2009.
These last two are now.
Jason has done an amazingly, wonderful job too! He has lost 40 pounds in a year.The top picture is in St. George 2009
This picture was from our date night a week ago.

5 comments: