Monday, February 7, 2011

Mini Trip and More

We decided to head down to Cedar City over the weekend because a roommate of mine was blessing her baby on Sunday. We packed up Friday night and headed down. Here is DJ helping get ready!
"Can I come too?"
Apparently DJ thought he was going IN the suitcase.
We had a video going and here is DJ watching it! How cute is that.
Making funny faces.
When we got down to Cedar City we met up with some friends and took the kids to Discovery Park. They LoVeD it! Here is DJ cruising around.
Jason and Jake also played on the playground. They decided to try to cross each other on the rock climbing wall without falling off. The first attempt didn't work, so they took off their shoes and were successful.
Here are some cute pictures of DJ. I gave him his 3rd haircut the other day. I really like it, but he does look more like a little boy instead of my baby.
"HI"
Dawson and Mommy
Here are some pictures of DJ climbing! I bought a big bin to put my crafts in and the kids were playing with it before I filled it.
DJ is TOO interested in trying to get into the kitty litter. We have blocked it off, but since he loves to climb he uses the chairs as a ladder.
What a silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment