Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Great Man

Early this morning my parents called to let us know that my Grandpa Earl passed away.  He was on his way to "work", the temple.  He loved working at the temple!  He was a great man that will be missed by everyone here on Earth.  He is a wonderful man that I am sure will keep doing missionary work in Heaven.  I can't imagine the reunion with his loved ones up in heaven, especially his little boy, Terry, that past away when he was only six years old.  
I LOVE YOU GRANDPA!
 Grandpa at a place he loved most, with the woman he loved most!
 Grandparent at DJ's sealing.
 Family picture at Grandpa and Grandma's 65th anniversary.
 A lot of the family at their anniversary.
 True Love!
Thank you for everything you have done for me and the love you showed to everyone!

1 comment: