Sunday, September 11, 2011

Surprise

Yesterday we had a fun day.  We surprised Samantha and Dustin by showing up at Dustin's soccer game.  I forgot the camera, so I don't have any pictures of him playing soccer.  
Here is DJ on our way.
 Later in the day they invited us to a bbq so I did get some pictures there.  
Kimberly and Samatha
She gave me a cute flower pen and Jessica told me later that Samantha said she had to make 3, one for her mom, one for Jessica, and one for me.  That really meant a lot to me!
 They had a water balloon fight and after all of the balloons were gone I dumped the bucket of water right on top of Dustin.  He was soaked!
 The kids playing in the sandbox.
 Dustin and DJ
 Samantha has always been super cuddly.  Here she is cuddling up to Jason.
 We had a really fun day surprising them.  It was so good to see them again. 
We will always love those kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment