Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tree

A couple weeks ago I posted a comment on facebook concerning a huge tree I saw on a walk.  It was a beautiful tree and I couldn't believe there weren't any kids up climbing in it because I would have been in it all day and night.  I got a lot of comments saying that I should have climbed it and that it reminded people of the story The Giving Tree.  So tonight DJ and I went on a walk again with the purpose of climbing that tree.  I am happy to say that DJ and I spent some time up in the tree together. 
Here is the beautiful tree!
 I do have some good news, you could tell kids do play in it, yay!!!
 DJ sitting in the tree.
 What a stud!  He loved being in the tree.
 Here we are.  I was a little nervous at first to climb up in with DJ because it is always harder to get down and I was afraid DJ would fall when I was climbing, but the tree was huge so I climbed up.
 DJ couldn't get enough of being in the tree.  He didn't want to get down.


 Here we are both up in the tree.  I hope he enjoys tree climbing as much as I did when I was little!



 Saying good-bye tree, we will be back soon!


2 comments:

  1. What a great tree. I am glad you guys were able to climb it. I am sure that won't be the last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a beautiful tree! Love it. I have never been good at the whole climbing thing. Thats awesome you climbed it too

    ReplyDelete