Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Look What I Can Do

I am becoming such a big boy.
I can hold my own bottle (most of the time). If it falls out just a little I can put it back in my mouth. Sometimes it falls too far and I have to cry for mommy to come give it to me again.


I am still trying to figure out the best technique for holding a bottle, but I am getting the hang of it.


I also love to look at myself in the mirror. It is probably because I am so handsome! I can almost sit up all by myself. I think a couple more days with help from mom and dad and I will be a pro.

Who wouldn't want to look in the mirror if you saw this?

2 comments:

  1. DJ is so adorable! I love it! I can't wait to meet him sometime. What a crazy story about the day of his blessing and the church and the crime scene. Yikes! I'm glad it all turned out. Looks like it was a really special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so... cute! I love all the updates! He is growing so fast! Believe me it only goes faster!

    ReplyDelete