Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Arches National Park

The other weekend we went down to Arches National Park. We had a blast, even though part of the time I got to deal with throw-up and other fun things like that. We went on a couple of hikes and had a good time camping. DJ does really well camping, he is a natural! He is really good in his hiking pack also. We hiked to Delicate Arch, Sandy Arch, the Windows Arches, and Broken Arch. We had a good time with our family and friends!Mommy packing around DJ for the first time. The pack wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be. I won't be saying that when he gets bigger, but it was a good workout!


This is Sandy Arch. I think this was my favorite as well as DJ's! I didn't get a picture of the arch, but underneath was filled with soft sand so this is the only good place DJ really got to get down and explore on his own, and he LOVED it!

I love the expression on his face in this one!

"Mommy, this is fun!"

Mommy and DJ with Delicate Arch in the background.
DJ with his new hat. If you look closely you will see that it is a sock monkey hat.

1 comment:

  1. DJ makes the cutest facial expressions!! Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete