Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lately

We have been doing a lot lately. We had my Grandma's 86 birthday. What a fantastic lady! I sure do love my Grammy! We went up to my Aunt's house in Herriman for the party. It was the night of the huge fire. It was amazing to see it so close, but really scary too. My aunt was afraid, but ready to be evacuated that night, but they didn't have to be, but my others aunt's family was. Here are some pictures of the party. Well, actually DJ eating cake at the party.


Getting ready for the cake for his 1st birthday!

He is pretty good at getting messy. And he LoVeS cake!

We went up to Ensign Peak one night, just for a couple of minutes. It was a really windy night, but fun to see the entire valley. Here is a picture of Jason holding up DJ up on the hill.



No comments:

Post a Comment