Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Zoo

We went to the Hogle Zoo. This was DJ's first time there and he really enjoyed it! He would look and study the animals. I wish I could hear what he was thinking, "That is a strange looking person!" "Why are all these people behind bars?" "Dude, what are we doing?"

We just had to take this picture! "Are you guys kidding me?"
Then I guess he thought he was funny for thinking that.
DJ and Mommy with the elephants in the background.
Since Daddy is crazy like a monkey, he got his picture by the monkeys.
My favorite animals were the giraffes! They were all out and this one liked to lick the side of the building. I think that when they were created they used their sense of humor. I never really realized it, but I think they have always been one of my favorite land animals. I remember always looking forward to seeing the giraffes at the zoo.
All in all it was a great day! It was overcast so not too hot, and we went around feeding time so the animals were more active than usual.
Another great day with family!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment