Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day Parade

Mommy and Daddy woke me up super early today and I was a little but grumpy.
 Can you blame me, look how comfy I was even with a foot out the side of my bed.
Here we are all ready to go in our red, white, and blue.
  When we got there I had no idea what we were doing.  We just sat by the side of the road watching cars pass by.  Weird!
 Mommy and me
 Daddy and me.  I did a good job sitting on the curb and not running around.
 Great Grandma Alice, Great Grandpa Earl and me.  Mommy called them last night and invited them to come with us.  It was super fun having them there!
 I got an American flag to wave.
 I saw police on motorcycles.  I love watching motorcycles~
 We saw a man with a weird mustache.  I think he is the mayor of Murray.
 We saw some big jeeps that did cool tricks.
 I got to run out and get lots of candy!
 and eat lots of candy too~
 Happy 4th of July!
Here is a funny video of me at the parade.
I LOVE parades~

No comments:

Post a Comment