Saturday, July 2, 2011

Seven Peaks

Daddy and Mommy decided to take me to Seven Peaks today.  We had a blast!
Daddy, Mommy, and me.  They bought me a new swim outfit with a floaty inside it.  
 Daddy and Me in the water. 
 Mommy and Me in the water.
 I loved being able to walk around in the shallow area all by myself.
 Man, I am cute!
 I crawled through this tunnel to get to mommy.
 They took me to the kiddy area and I got to go down the side a couple of times.
 There was an area that looked like a cave that we walked through. 
 Mommy and Daddy bought an underwater digital camera so this was the best place to try it out.  Look at me go.
 We took a break from swimming and had some food.
 Then back to swimming it was.
 They bought me a new swim suit too, it is a little embarrassing because it looks like a speedo, but it is really suppose to be a swim diaper.  They used it for extra protection because I have a swim diaper underneath it too. 
Daddy took some video too, so here is just one short clip.


 Everyone enjoyed this fun outing.  I am excited to go again~

No comments:

Post a Comment